"Come What May and Love It"
- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just Starting Out

Hello my fellow members of the Bair Canyon Ward.
This is one of the first times that I have visited the ward blog since I became the ward blog specialist. Isn't it great that many of the callings we receive we have no idea what to do or where to start. I would like this blog to be useful to you all, so in order to do that, I would like some suggestions from all of you about what kind of things you would like to see on the blog.
I will try to take into consideration all of your suggestions. Although, it was suggested to me to post blackmail pictures . . . I think I am going to steer clear of that otherwise it would probably come back to haunt me.
You guys are great!
I hope you enjoy what I have posted so far.
Thanks!
Just to get a lot of followers . . . the fifteenth person to comment on this blog with a good suggestion will receive something good to eat.

5 comments:

  1. This blog has a cool font. What is it? I'm a fan. Thanks for doing your calling. The facebook invite was very helpful. I forget about this blog. It would be helpful to put this blog as a link on the fb page. Maybe in the "More Info" section. What can I say? We're lazy and it just makes it easier to visit this if we can click on a link rather than copy and paste the url, haha. Anyway, thanks! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I'm second! Wait... that means I don't get the treat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see more pictures from activities and posts of upcoming activities to plan on. I would like to have links to inspiring talks to read or thoughts. It would be cool to have the ward directory on line as well. It would be cool if all of us who posted up to number 15 could get something good to eat but then again I usually do get something good to eat from you every sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOPPPSSS!! I didn't scroll down far enough - thanks for posting the ward calendar with upcoming activities :) I am 3rd and 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's awesome that the blog is finally updated. Yay! And Janalyn had some great ideas. I know the ward directory is on the ward website through lds.org which is a secure site that you have to log into. It may not be good to post everyone's info on a public blog.

    I have a correction for the Carl Bloch Activity on Sat. March 19th. We are meeting at the church at 12 Noon. and probably home between 4 & 5. See ya'll There!

    ReplyDelete